Monday, December 29, 2014

Poetry : Surreptitious.

O ye Measter of Sonne of the Wood.
The Measter of light.

I shall be pleased.
Ye have obtained the Dark Orb,
fearlessly to your hand,
undoubtedly with your might.

I,
Shall seek to answer to your predicament.
The Dark Orb, the sweet desolation.
Melenia is in my hand as ye my dear, is on my feet! (laughs)

Dark Orb.
Such prize I long for years.
Such misery it caused to my Melenia.
And such desolation it brought as its name.
I ought to destroy it!
As I ought to destroy my mortal enemies,
It leaves me unshaken.
But with it in my possession, o ye.
All ruins,
Are mine for taken!

The darkest desire that it holds,
Unspoken strength that it omits,
The secret that it tells,
Immortal will perish.
Woods in filth.
Even ye, will die.
(Do not fear, ye will be spared).
I will flourish.
And soon I,
Will become the truest.
The strongest.

O ye Maester,
Come,
Give me the desolation in your heart.
Together we will build the empire.
Though chained ye are,
pleased,
In satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment